>>> Discover my Top Tips to streamlining...
Happy Friday, how has your week and the official start of the 'silly season' been?
Only two weeks until Christmas holiday break! I don't know about you, but for me 2017 has flown by...
Apart from purchasing last minute Christmas gifts and attending end of year networking and festive events, I have been doing an audit and review of the past year of all the activities I have undertaken to build my business; projections for 2018 and rationalising what marketing activities have been successful and/or what no longer serves me.
I have now entered a phase of 'streamlining' activities to create balance in both my business & lifestyle.
Here are my top tips to save time and money:
1. Review memberships - are they relevant to your business?
2. Do an audit of software programs you are subscribing to - are they due for an overhaul?
3. Are your time management systems effective to keep you on track and efficient?
4. What activities do you spend the most time on - are they money making activities that are achieving a desired ROI?
5. What tasks do you totally dislike doing and tend to avoid which eventually impact - time to outsource?
Enjoy your weekend, find some quiet time to rejuvenate ready to do it all again next week...
To your success...
PS I am sharing Sam Wood's 28 'Fitness Tree' for those of you who are up for a fitness challenge in the lead up to Christmas!